Terms of service
Article 1 Purpose
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions are to prescribe the terns of use, procedures, and the necessary matters for the business-related services (hereinafter, “Services”) provided by NEXEL (hereinafter, “Company”).
Article 2 (Effectiveness and Modification)
① These terms and conditions will come into effect when the content thereof is posted on the service screen and the user manifests his/her consent on the service screen.
② The Company may modify these Terms and Conditions for any reasonable cause and any modification thereof will be notified on the initial service screen, and if the Terms and Conditions are ever modified, the effective date and the reasons for revision will be notified on the initial service screen together with the current Terms and Conditions.
③ Users may discontinue using the Service if they do not agree to the revised Terms and Conditions.
Article 3 (Rules and Regulations Outside the Terms of Conditions)
Matters not set out in these Terms and Conditions, if stipulated in relevant laws and regulations, will be governed by the said laws and regulations, otherwise, the e-commerce consumer protection guidelines established by the government and related laws and regulations or general customs will be followed.
Article 4 (Definitions)
The definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. Service: The Company’s representative website and other websites linked to the Company’s business.
2. Users: Collectively, those who receive the Services provided by the Company, and users are composed of corporate members and individual members.
3. Corporate member: An organization that provides corporate information and registered as a service member, and may receive information regarding the companies pertaining to the Company.
4. Individual member: A person that provides personal information and registered as a service member, and may receive information regarding the companies pertaining to the Company.
Article 5 (Formation of User Agreement)
1. The User Agreement will be established with the consent of the Company to the user’s application for use and the consent of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Individuals or companies who wish to sign up as a member and use the Services must provide the information requested by the Company.
3. For corporate members, if the Company approves the application for service use, the User Agreement will be effective, and for individual members, it will be immediately effective without further consent.
4. The Company may refuse or cancel the application for User Agreement under any of the following circumstances:
A. When an application is made using another person’s name;
B. When the details of the application for User Agreement are false;
C. When the application is made to disrupt the peace and order of the society or traditional custom;
Article 6 (Agreement on the Use of Membership Information)
2. Purpose of collecting personal information: The personal information of users who require entry into the service subscription provided to us is collected and used to perform this User Agreement and provide services under this User Agreement.
3. Use outside the purpose and provision and sharing with a third party: User information may be provided to the companies partnered with us to ensure convenient use. However, before the information is provided, the Company must notify the partnered company, purpose of provision, and information to be provided in advance and obtain user’s consent.
4. Access and modification of personal information: Users can access and modify their personal information at any time through modify member information.
5. Consent to the collection of personal information: Users who enter user information in the application form and apply for service use under the Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have agreed to the collection, use, and provision of user information provided in the application for use under these Terms and Conditions.
6. Use and retention period of personal information: When collecting personal information from a user, the retention and use period thereof will be from the moment he/she applies for subscription until the cancellation is processed by his/her manifestation of intention for cancellation. When a user requests the Company to delete his/her personal information, the said personal information will be destroyed without delay. However, even if the purpose of collection or provision is achieved, the Company may retain the user’s personal information if it is necessary under the provisions of the Commercial Act or other statutes.
Article 7 (Service Use and Restrictions)
1. By default, the Services will be available year-round unless there arises a special issue with the business or technology of the Company.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions under paragraph 1, the Service use may be restricted in exceptional cases where it is necessary due to reasons such as a regular system inspection.
Article 8 (Company’s Duties)
1. The Company will maintain adequate facilities for continuous and reliable service provision and repair or restore the facilities if the service facilities develop difficulties or fail.
2. The Company must not disclose or distribute the users’ personal information to a third party without their consent. However, the Company will not be held liable if the user discloses his/her personal information by negligence.
3. Notwithstanding paragraph 2, this will not be the case where there is a request from a state agency under the provisions of applicable statutes or where a warrant issued by a judge is presented for investigative purposes.
4. Any modification or addition to the Service Terms and Conditions will be notified on the Services screen.
Article 9 (User’s Duties)
1. A user must not engage in any of the following acts during his/her Service use:
A. An act of illegal use of another user’s information;
B. An act of reproducing the information obtained through the Service without prior consent of the Company, using it for publication, broadcasting, etc. or its provision to a third party;
C. An act of defaming or damaging the reputation another user or third party by slander;
D. An act of disseminating information, sentences, figures, etc. that are against the public order and morals to others;
E. An act deemed associated with an anti-state, anti-social, or criminal act;
F. An act of infringing upon other rights, such as copyrights of another user or third party;
G. An act of continuously transmitting advertising information or disrupting the stable operation of the Service through posts and other means or any act contrary to the use of sound Services;
H. Any other act in violation of applicable laws and regulations.
2. A user must comply with the matters prescribed in these Terms and Conditions and the instructions for service use or precautions.
3. The device, etc. installed by the user must comply with the standards prescribed by the Regulations on Technical Standards of Telecommunications Facilities, and must not interfere with the Service.
Article 10 (Responsibilities during Service Use)
1. A user will be fully responsible for the management of his/her personal information.
2. Except in cases where there is an obvious reason, the user will be fully responsible his/her negligence during Service use arising from the personal information provided to the Company by the user and illegal use by a third party.
Article 11 (Restriction and Suspension of Service Provision)
1. The Company may suspend Service provision in any of the following circumstances:
A. Where it is inevitable due to repair or construction of Service facilities;
B. Where the facilities-based telecommunications business operator prescribed under the Telecommunications Business Act suspends the telecommunications service;
2. The Company may restrict or suspend all or part of the Service where an accident, natural disaster, or an equivalent national emergency occurs and the facilities-based telecommunications business operator under the Telecommunications Business Act suspends the telecommunications service, or any other inevitable causes arise.
Article 12 (Deletion of User’s posts and Restrictions on Service Use)
1. If the Company finds that the capacity of its Service facilities is insufficient, the Company may delete the personal information provided by users.
2. If the Company finds that the capacity of its Service facilities is insufficient, the Company may partially restrict the Service use of users.
3. The Company may delete the contents within the Service posted or registered by the user without prior notice if it is deemed to fall under any of the following:
A. Where the personal information of another or the company information of another company is illegally used;
B. Where the user defames or damages the reputation of another user or a third party by slander;
C. Where information, sentences, figures, etc. are disseminated in violation of public order and morals;
D. Where it is deemed associated with an anti-state, anti-social or criminal act;
E. Where other rights, such as copyrights of another user or third party, are violated;
F. Where the published period exceeds the prescribed period;
G. Where it is deemed to be in violation of other applicable statutes;
Article 13 (Restriction and Termination of User Agreement for Service)
1. When a user intends to terminate the User Agreement for Service, he/she needs to request the deletion of his/her personal information.
2. The Company may terminate the User Agreement for Service or suspend the provision of Services without prior notice if the user falls under any of the following circumstances:
A. Where the personal information of another is used;
B. Where the user intentionally interferes with the operation of the Service;
C. Where the user has deliberately distributed any content that is contrary to the public order and morals;
D. Where the user defames or disadvantages another user;
E. Where it is deemed inappropriate for a user of Services;
Article 14 (Rights to Posted Data)
The rights to the data posted on the Service are as follows:
1. The rights and responsibilities of the posts lie with the Company, and the Company may not use such posts without the publisher’s consent. However, the Company may use the posts for non-profit purposes without the consent of the publisher and reserve the right to publish them within the Service.
2. A user may not use any data posted on the Service for commercial purposes by means such as processing and selling information obtained during his/her Service use without prior consent from the Company.
※ (Effective date) These Terms and Conditions will come into effect on March 27, 2020.
I accept the Terms and Conditions. (necessary)
Information on Collection and Use of Personal Information
NEXEL collects personal information for the purpose of confirming the intention of customers’ subscription, identification and authentication before providing services to customers, payment for goods and services, and supply and delivery of goods and services. We understand the importance of protecting your personal information, and the personal information will not be used for any other purposes than stated above.
I agree that NEXEL may collect and use my personal information collected through legitimate channels.
Personal information collection items, purpose of collection and usage, period of retention and usage
Name, email, country, company name, phone number, address, zip code, item of interest
Purpose of collection and use
Confirmation of customer’s intention for subscription, identification and authentication before providing services to customers, payment for goods and services, and supply and delivery of goods and services, inform promotions and launches of new products
Duration of retention and usage
Customer’s subscription: until the termination of service contract or cancellation of subscription. In case of any unsettled bond or debt, until the settlement of the bond or debt
Contract in e-commerce: records of payment, supply of goods: 5 years
* You have the right to refuse consent to the collection and usage of your personal information, and in that case your access may be restricted.
* NEXEL processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and usage of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the person or within the period of retention and usage stipulated in the laws and regulations, and after the termination of such period the relevant information is deleted without any delay. However, the information will be stored for certain period specified by the law in case NEXEL has obligation to preserve under the law.
* Even before the termination of the period, you may request to delete your personal information through the following email.
Customer Service Team: Management Assistance Team
Tel: 82 2 2088 8886
* Matters concerning the installation, operation, and rejection of devices for automatic collection of personal information
NEXEL operates ‘cookies’ that store and retrieve your personal information. Cookies are small text files that the server uses to operate the website sends to your web browser, stored on your computer hard disk. NEXEL operates cookies for the following purposes.
▶Purpose of using cookies, etc.
- To provide targeted marketing and personalized services by analyzing access frequency and visit time of members and non-members, identifying user’s tastes and interests, tracking traces, understanding the degree of participation in various events and the number of visits.
You may choose whether to install cookies or not. Thus, you can set options in your web browser to allow all cookies, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
Example: go to the option in your web browser and check each time a cookie is saved or reject to save all cookies
How to set- example (for internet explorer)
: go to the top of web browser- tools> internet option> personal information
In case you refuse to install cookie, your access in services may be restricted.
Changes in policy of personal information
The new policy will be applied from 2021. 1. 4
I agree to the collection and use of personal information. (necessary)