- Address: 8F, 55 Magokdong-ro, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea(07802)
- Business Registration No.: 109-86-37282
- CEO: Choongseong Han
- Tel: +82-2-2088-8886
- Fax: +82-2-2088-8884
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Curi Bio Systems Notice: Undefined variable: sub_code in /home/host/nexelshop/www/html/_skin/mdp/layout/inc_path.php on line 79
Curi Bio, Cytostretcher | Cell Stretching Instruments for Biomimetic Experiments, Cell Engineered Stretcher Plates
Mechanically Condition Cells and Tissues
The Cytostretcher is an integrated platform for creating mechanically conditioned cell and tissue models.
The Cytostretcher family of cell stretching systems enables scientists to apply biomimetic mechanical strain to cells and tissues with ease and precision. Please see the below our Cell engineered stretcher plates in detail.
The Cytostretcher can be used to stretch Cells on the bench-top or in a cell culture Incubator.
The Cytostretcher-LV can be used to perform stretching experiments on an optical microscope.
Cytostretcher Key Features | Cell Engineered Stretcher Plates
• Instrument footprint:
280 x 102 x 65 mm
• Control Unit footprint:
110 x 64 x 60 mm
Software with Unprecedented Experimental Control
The NaOMI software allows for intuitive control of stretching protocols for Cytostretcher instruments.
The Cytostretcher, cell engineered stretcher plates, is extremely compact, easily integrating into your existing cell culture workflow. It can be operated on the bench-top or alongside other cultures inside a standard cell culture incubator – saving valuable space.
Convenient External Controller
The Cytostretcher External Controller is a small, lightweight module that can be magnetically attached to the exterior of a cell culture incubator to save space while being accessible.
Run Multiple Experiments in Parallel
Flexible Cytostretcher Chambers are available in a variety of formats, so you can mechanically condition many cultures in parallel.
• 6 Chambers x 1 well, each well 5 mm x 5 mm
• 6 Chambers x 2 wells, each well 5 mm x 5 mm
• 3 Chambers x 1 well, each well 12 mm x 12 mm
• 1 Chamber x 1 well, each well 50 mm x 50 mm
• 1 Chamber x 24 wells, each well 6 mm x 6 mm
Cytostretcher-LV Key Features | Cell Engineered Stretcher Plates
Live View: Observe Cells While Stretching
Image live cells during your stretch routines. The Cytostretcher-LV and Cytostretcher Chambers are compatible with transmitted light and high-NA fluorescence microscopy, including immersion objectives.
Maintain Focus While Stretching
The Cytostretcher-LV is the only cell mechanical stimulation system that enables consistent sample focus during stretch.
Universal Mounting Frame K
NEXEL allows for broad compatibility with many industry standard microscopes and stages. Other cell engineered stretcher plates mount options are available upon request.
Up to Six Parallel Experiments
Configure up to six 5 mm x 5 mm wells or one 12 mm x 12 mm well:
• 3 Chambers x 1 well, each well 5 mm x 5 mm
• 3 Chambers x 2 wells, each well 5 mm x 5 mm
• 1 Chamber x 1 well, each well 12 mm x 12 mm
Environmental Control Unit (ECU) for Stage-Top Incubation
The Cytostretcher-LV is compatible with an optional Environmental Control Unit (ECU) for microscope stage-top incubation. The ECU provides complete control of biological culture conditions, including temperature, humidity, and CO2 concentration.
NaOMI™: Cell Mechanics, Unlocked
NaOMI software allows for intuitive control of stretching parameters and protocols for Cytostretcher instruments.
• Build simple stretch protocols, or complex multi-step stretch routines
• Save protocols for repeated use or later modification
• Control stretch velocity, duration, frequency, magnitude, delay times before and after stretch, and the type of waveform used to drive the stretch protocol
• Computer-free operation after protocol setup
• Protocol graph for easy visualization
• Standard USB connectivity, compatible with Windows 10
• Intuitive user interface with powerful editing tools
• Cell engineered stretcher plates